At-Home Gardening Lessons in Los Angeles
- Do you live in the Los Angeles area?
- Do you have your own space for a garden?
At-Home 2 Hour Perennial Garden Package – $149
Learn about gardening while creating your own with me, Natalie! Together we will transform about 4 square feet into your own perennial garden while you learn how to nurture your new plants.
Pick Your Garden
Herbal Tea Garden – Lavender, Pineapple Sage, Mint & Lemon Balm
Cooking Herb Garden – Italian Sage, Basil, Cilantro & Thyme
Bee & Butterfly Native Garden – Bee & Butterfly-Friendly Native Wildflowers
Included with each garden:
– Starter plants, seeds and soil amendments to begin your garden
– A Plant Care Guide for all of the new plants in your garden
– Personalised Local List of Stores and Resources for more seeds, plants, soil amendments and equipment, along with my advice for finding high quality organic gardening supplies.
– 10% Discount Code for books, gifts & zines on CultivateLoveLA.com
CLASSES FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS – WHAT TO EXPECT
You will receive a short questionnaire so I can get to know you, your space, your garden dreams and your availability.
You will send me a photo of the area we will transform, and select the kind of garden you would like to build (see the Garden Choices above).
On the gardening day, we will evaluate your selected garden area, and we will decide what layout will work best.
By the end of our session you’ll know:
- how to take care of your beginner’s garden
- where to get any needed supplies and materials
- me, your plant guru, who is available to answer your gardening questions!